Pages

12 February 2015

Barbie Dream House Life: review on the barbie beach house

Hi guys! I'm back for another review. Now I have just been doing a few Barbie things but I will be doing different things soon.
Anyway, so today 
I thought I would do the Barbie beach house.



So as you can see, it turns into two levels. You can also make it one storey with another room on the other side. It has a little kitchen with an oven, a stove, a mini fridge and a sink. It comes with two chairs and a table that can move to left or right. In the bedroom you get a sofa that you lift up the place where you put the pillows and it turns into a bed. There is a TV and a picture frame. The beach house includes  a bunch of accessories for the kitchen and bedroom.   
Well bye for now! Lot's of love, Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment